Pre-packaged Itineraries (all tours listed on our website are pre-packaged itineraries):
We book pre-packaged tours that appear on our site with NO FEES (suppliers pay us commission to sell their tours).
However if you request any deviation from a basic package (extra days added, country combinations added, to a standard package), a customization fee will be levied.
Due to the time required to customize itineraries for our clients, we charge a non-refundable fee of $250-$500 PER PERSON before we will commence any bookings.
1. $250/pp: 1 country/1 week daily itinerary
2. $500/pp: 2 weeks or 2 countries or more; detailed, day-by-day with hotels, sightseeing, and transportation between cities/countries and/or destinations) for customized or detailed point-to-point independent itineraries.
(Please note this customization fee refers ONLY to highly detailed, independent itineraries, not multi-country “tours” which our suppliers sell as a standalone tour package encompassing numerous countries). This consultation/research fee does not include the various airfare, car/rail/ferry, specialty hotels fees noted below.
– For groups of 4 or more persons travelling together, we will reduce this customization fee as appropriate.
3. If your requests are highly detailed, require numerous modifications that are not supplier-issued schedule changes, there may be a customization charge of up to 10% of your booking total.
For last minute, detailed planning, and/or fully non-commissionable items being booked, this fee could be higher than $250-$500/pp up to a maximum of 10% of your booking total, but we will always advise you of the amount you can expect to pay for our professional and detailed advice in advance of any charges or planning being completed.
We always give our clients the option to not move forward with any planning (we understand sometimes plans come in over anticipated budget), but we do ask clients respect our time and professionalism and refrain from asking us to work out a detailed, day-by-day itinerary for free that passengers then book elsewhere.
NOTE: After initial consultation and detailed discussion regarding your travel plan/itinerary, we will provide (1) one basic quote (a rough ballpark figure which you can expect should be your total vacation price +/- roughly $100-$200/person).
After presentation of this free quote, and initial discussion over any changes you wish made to the original itinerary, and prior to starting any bookings, we will require your signed credit card authorization form to cover payment for our service fees, in advance of further work being completed. If you choose to not proceed once work and bookings have commenced, the minimum $250-$500 quote fee will be charged to your card for our time spent in consultation and research/booking. Thank you for your understanding.
Examples of the added value services we provide:
from $50/person (This fee will be included in your destination wedding quoted price per person).
– Canadian Domestic, Cross-Border (Canada/USA) fares: $75/ticket
– International Fares & Points Tickets: $125/ticket (or $75/ticket when booked with another component/cruise, tour product, etc.)
– Low-cost carriers (Europe): $75/ticket
NOTE: We do not charge any ticketing fees for flights that are booked in conjunction with a tour product you have booked with us.
(However, if you require in-depth, personalized consultation regarding your resort choice (more than 6 reply emails) an additional $100 consultation fee will be charged to your card)
Complimentary booking (no fee)
NOTE: Low cost cruises (Ex: $299 for a 3-7 day cruise) will automatically be levied an additional $100/person fee
(Globus/Cosmos, Trafalgar, Insight, Kensington, OnTheGo Tours, Tauck, A & K, etc.) Complimentary booking and we do not charge any ticketing fee to book your air in conjunction with your tour.
A minimum $15.00 Courier fee will automatically be charged to your card for document delivery when you request hard copy travel documents, instead of e-documents.
from $75 per booking (Please note this may be higher for very complex boutique hotel searches, contacting hotel directly for reservation specifics and non-commissionable bookings).
ALL VRBO or ABNB type research and recommendations will be levied a minimum fee of $125/pp (we require a signed credit card authorization form once we send our recommendations, after our initial complimentary consultation).
– Other online websites: from $65 per ticket/booking, and in authorizing us to purchase products from other online retailers (ex: Air Berlin, Vueling, Expedia, etc)
NOTE: By asking us to purchase from any online source on your behalf, you automatically AGREE TO BE FULLY BOUND by ALL SUPPLIER’S TERMS & CONDITIONS, without restrictions.
Please note we WILL price match if you find the exact same product, same dates priced lower elsewhere within 24 hours after booking.
– There will be supplier’s change/cancellation fees incurred;
– You will be charged a World Travel Warehouse administration fee of $75/item (for changes) or $200/booked item (for cancellations) will be charged to your card on file. We appreciate your understanding as these cancellations require considerable extra time for the agent, and cancellations eliminate any we may have earned.